Want to capture the hearts and minds of your audience?
Each time a video (or TVC) goes into the public domain, that content is competing with thousands of other media campaigns. So, how can you get your video to cut-through? How can you make sure it will connect with your audience and communicate that your product / service is relevant to their needs? We believe the answer is: emotional engagement.
Involve your audience through powerful, visual stories
Emotional engagement doesn’t mean your audience must cry during your TVC or brand-film. Creating emotional engagement involves finding an authentic way for your video to connect with your target audience – be it via comedy, drama, inspiration or aspiration.
Tell me, and I will forget; show me, and I may remember; involve me, and I will understand”
When we involve your audience on an emotional level they start to understand the value of your brand. And once you capture their hearts you have the key to their minds. Finding clever, relevant ways to deliver that level of engagement from the audiences is what motivates us as brand storytellers.
A Video production agency that connects brands with audiences
More than a video production company, we’re a creative video production agency. We use the tools of cinema (and a lot of smarts) to bring your brand to life through video marketing solutions that work. We’re dedicated to working with your marketing team to find the core essence of your brand and deliver a relevant (and strategic message) to your consumers. Our brand videos and TV commercials tell your story with emotional integrity. We collaborate to get what you need and strive to out-do ourselves on each campaign. To make sure you get a great ROI, we put a huge focus on the development and pre-production phases so we can hit your brief and produce content that will stand out, be it for a your company, NFP organisation or government department.
A leader in our field
Our many national and international awards are a reflection of the ongoing quality of our video production services. Recent production awards include:
- Best TV Commercial, National AVPA Awards, 2016
- Best Corporate Video, National AVPA Awards, 2016
- Finalist: Best Corporate Video (over $40,000), National AVPA Awards, 2016
- Finalist: Best Corporate Video ($20, 000 – $40,000), National AVPA Awards, 2016
- Finalist: Best Educational Video, National AVPA Awards, 2016
- Best Corporate Video, National AVPA Awards, 2015
- Best Online Video Production, National AVPA Awards, 2015
- Best TV Commercial, National AVPA Awards, 2015
- Best Training / Instructional Resource, ATOM Awards, 2015
- Best Educational Series (Personal Growth & Dev), US Int. Film & Video Awards, 2015
- Nominee: Best in Festival, US International Film & Video Awards, 2015
- Best Education & Training film – National AVPA Awards, 2013 + 2014
- Nominee: Best Corporate & Educational, ACS National Awards, 2015
- NSW Gold Winner – Corporate & Educational, ACS NSW & ACT Awards, 2014
- Certificate of Creative Excellence – US Int. Film and Video Festival, 2014
- Finalist: Best promotional video – National AVPA Awards, 2014
Australia-wide professional video production services – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and beyond
While we have physical video production studios in Sydney and Newcastle, we service clients across Australia and beyond. We love to travel and work to make it affordable for our clients. Recent projects have seen us work with companies in remote QLD and WA to produce a brand film for a national NFP organisation; a Melbourne company to produce a series of brand films; the Coffs Harbour City Council to produce a national destination TVC series for the Coffs and a promotional video for Australia’s largest childcare provider (based on the Gold Coast).